My Castle with out you in it


 to download the screen saver click here or on picture
Screen Savers Made by Christopher Stokes


To use Screen savers. First Download them off the My Document Site.
Click on  upper right button. after it down loads click on file.
a warning will pop up this is normal. click ok.
to install. download file then left click on it then install. It's that Easy.


Screen Savers are made from my Animations
See Full Animations here.
Dark at Heart Animations 
Angels & Fairy Animations
Rainbow Colored Animations
Dark Humor Animations 
Dark & Evil Animations
If you care. Please Share :)


_____________________
Please Support my Blogs 
Help me Keep them Running

please help me out by visiting one of my sponsors.
I don't make hardly any thing doing what i do.
and every little bit helps.

Comments